Friday, August 28, 2009

Daughter D'lish


I've been lucky in having a sumptuous visit from my daughter Deva this summer. She came out from Brooklyn at the end of July and will be here, with her little dog Boo, staying at my house in the Burg until I leave for France on Sept 9 and even after I come back in October, as she's decided to stay around California for awhile.

We went up to LC's for berry picking at the patch down the road

















and made a very berry pie.


Dee and Boo got to come to the B'day dessert buffet that the Scrambled Eggs, my writers group, threw for me in my own backyard.



















Then the Dear Daughter took me out to the Ravenous Cafe for a birthday dinner. We rode there on our bikes. As we were going out the back way to saddle up for the ride home, three gentlemen at the backyard bar offered us a nightcap (we declined) and sang a chorus of Happy Birthday.

And we spent four relaxing days together at our favorite cabins on the Eel River...
but those are pictures for another day.

A+
N2

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...